Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site ('thinkvegetables.co.uk') is provided by Fresca Group Limited and any of its constituent companies and service providers (hereafter known as ‘Fresca’) subject to the following terms:
1. By using thinkvegetables.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of thinkvegetables.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use thinkvegetables.co.uk.
2. Fresca may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Fresca. Your continued use of thinkvegetables.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of thinkvegetables.co.uk
3. You may not edit, adapt, alter [incorporate] merge, amend, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use thinkvegetables.co.uk content (both written copy and images) in any way except for the Permitted Use (as hereinafter defined)... Any other use of thinkvegetables.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Fresca.
4. Permitted Use shall mean;
a. personal use (on a not for profit basis) for informational purposes only; and
b. journalistic or editorial use for informational purposes only, and with acknowledgement given to www.thinkvegetables.co.uk: MW Mack;
c. none of thinkvegetables.co.uk content may be used to state or imply any endorsement or criticism of any products, services, person, people, groups, activities, scientific theories, publications, broadcasts, or programmes without the prior and specific written agreement of Fresca
5. You agree to use thinkvegetables.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of thinkvegetables.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within thinkvegetables.co.uk, insert knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. thinkvegetables.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Fresca, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Fresca will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of thinkvegetables.co.uk.
8. Fresca does not warrant that functions contained in thinkvegetables.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that thinkvegetables.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. The names, images and logos identifying Fresca or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Fresca and/or third parties. The copying or distribution of any of the images or text, save when it is made clear on the web site that an image or text can be downloaded, without the direct written consent of Fresca would constitute a breach or the said copyrights, design write and trade marks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Fresca or any other third party.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on thinkvegetables.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. You acknowledge and agree that damages alone would not be an adequate remedy of any breach or non-performance of this Agreement and accordingly Fresca shall be entitled to the remedies of injunction, specific performance or other equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach and you waive any rights you may have to object to such.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Fresca Group Limited
The Fresh Produce Centre
Company Registration Number 05307204